The Creative aspect deals with all types of imaginative explorations that are waiting for you to play with. Have you always wanted to describe yourself as “creative”?
Awaken Your Spiritual Potential
The Spiritual aspect defines sources of fulfillment that enliven our spirit. This can involve finding a practice of awareness and gratitude by meditating, find meaning in daily tasks or by being fully awake in the present moment. Do you want to find a spiritual community or develop a personal spiritual path? The spiritual aspect can address and nourish these inner desires. Opening yourself to new beliefs and perspectives can help develop your integrity for a rewarding life.
Discover the Treasure Within
Take comfort in the following posts
- “We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.” – George Sands Last night, I had a terrible time sleeping. I felt excitable but extremely tired. I wanted to
- A balanced individual lives from a sense of all-sidedness that allows for an open approach to interacting with the world and bends like the bamboo in the storm but finds one's strength in flexibility.
- There are some interesting studies that prove a life with meaning increases our chances for a healthy life. I can feel this truth when I put some effort into my creative projects, fed my long-term goals through acting on them. I feel stronger, happier and healthier.
- "Do you ever wake up feeling stuck like there is this big gap between where you want to be and where you actually are. I feel that way this morning."
- Without a moment to ponder and reflect, we can end up living our lives in a constant state of reaction, rather than right action. Taking pause is essential to us all.
- In Buddhism, there is term called the second arrow. This is the additional suffering we create by creating a story or identifying with our pain...These arrows prolong the suffering and often get carried into other situations that may trigger a similar type of response. We can pragmatically deal with the first arrow to our best ability, but when we see the markings of the second arrow, we must stop ourselves to see that it is a fictional idea driven by fear.
- Today I saw the world through my son’s eyes. I saw that he watches me and how I interact with my world with wonder.
- Life is so fragile. I forget this sometimes… actually a lot of the time. But I am revisiting this truth right now and have come to know it again like an old song I remember all the words to.
- This pace of life is killing me slowly. I am constantly chasing time, leaving behind any sort of life in the present.
- But that is the tricky thing about the blues. It is always exacerbated by the denial of its existence. It gains momentum and power. It has a stronger hold on you as you sit in the silence of its thundering wake.
Additional Spiritual Posts
For more insight, please click the link