The Creative aspect deals with all types of imaginative explorations that are waiting for you to play with. Have you always wanted to describe yourself as “creative”?
Connect Authentically with Yourself and Others
The Social aspect focuses on various relationships that you want to improve or create in your life. These shared connections make life fuller and provide many opportunities to grow. You may want to improve your communication skills or learn to appreciate the ones you love. Are you looking for a romantic relationship, genuine friendships or a community to belong to? In this social aspect, you will get the support you need to take risks from the heart, to extend your network of people and to attract others who are also on the same path.
Experience Genuine Interactions
Enjoy the following posts
- My mantra has become, “We never do anything fun anymore.” We used to go on adventure dates where our only destination was somewhere new to explore whatever we came across: hiking trails, used bookstores, vintage clothing and new nibbles. After
- What is the best gift this holiday season? The best gift is to show love instead of trying to buy it and to stop trying to create a picture perfect moment and just be together. To share homemade food together served with engaging conversations.
- “We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.” – George Sands Last night, I had a terrible time sleeping. I felt excitable but extremely tired. I wanted to
- Distractions come in many forms and often disguise themselves as "important," but are nothing more than habits we develop which can keep us from fulfilling our true purpose in life.
- There are some interesting studies that prove a life with meaning increases our chances for a healthy life. I can feel this truth when I put some effort into my creative projects, fed my long-term goals through acting on them. I feel stronger, happier and healthier.
- Without a moment to ponder and reflect, we can end up living our lives in a constant state of reaction, rather than right action. Taking pause is essential to us all.
- In Buddhism, there is term called the second arrow. This is the additional suffering we create by creating a story or identifying with our pain...These arrows prolong the suffering and often get carried into other situations that may trigger a similar type of response. We can pragmatically deal with the first arrow to our best ability, but when we see the markings of the second arrow, we must stop ourselves to see that it is a fictional idea driven by fear.
- I wish that more fathers would understand how important they are to their family. Their love, presence and guidance is so necessary and valuable.
- Today I saw the world through my son’s eyes. I saw that he watches me and how I interact with my world with wonder.
- Life is so fragile. I forget this sometimes… actually a lot of the time. But I am revisiting this truth right now and have come to know it again like an old song I remember all the words to.
Additional Social Posts
For more insight, please click the link