The Creative aspect deals with all types of imaginative explorations that are waiting for you to play with. Have you always wanted to describe yourself as “creative”?
Use Your Intellect for Personal Evolution
The Intellectual aspect focuses on the quest for learning and knowledge. Do you have a drive to improve your mental abilities by studying another language or developing a new skill? The intellect is a powerful tool to help us grasp new information, acquire fresh skills and to expand our horizons and abilities. Whether it is building on a wealth of information that you already know or diving into unexplored territories, the intellectual aspect can integrate your mental capacities to improve and benefit your life in innovative and fascinating ways.
Sharpen Your Intellect
Click on the following posts
- “We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.” – George Sands Last night, I had a terrible time sleeping. I felt excitable but extremely tired. I wanted to
- A balanced individual lives from a sense of all-sidedness that allows for an open approach to interacting with the world and bends like the bamboo in the storm but finds one's strength in flexibility.
- Distractions come in many forms and often disguise themselves as "important," but are nothing more than habits we develop which can keep us from fulfilling our true purpose in life.
- There are some interesting studies that prove a life with meaning increases our chances for a healthy life. I can feel this truth when I put some effort into my creative projects, fed my long-term goals through acting on them. I feel stronger, happier and healthier.
- Without a moment to ponder and reflect, we can end up living our lives in a constant state of reaction, rather than right action. Taking pause is essential to us all.
- Life is so fragile. I forget this sometimes… actually a lot of the time. But I am revisiting this truth right now and have come to know it again like an old song I remember all the words to.
- There are many points in our lives where we feel lost. This is the beginning of reclaiming yourself again in powerful and inventive ways. You have not lost the way. You just have outgrown your previous path.
- If we stopped to consider how our words or actions could affect us in the future, we might start taking responsibility for how we communicate.
- Even though it has been very difficult to hear and see the negativity of others, it has been a powerful wakeup call for my own habits. We can never believe that we are done with our issues or convince ourselves that we have reached the end of our self-examination.
- We all have been hostages to anger: to our own anger that makes us act out of control, to the anger of others that deeply affect our sense of safety and to the anger that arises out of response to the rage of another. We can escape this vicious cycle through empathy and ending our use of excuses for others and ourselves.
Additional Intellectual Posts
For more insight, please click the link