The Creative aspect deals with all types of imaginative explorations that are waiting for you to play with. Have you always wanted to describe yourself as “creative”?
Find Creativity Within Yourself
The Creative aspect deals with all types of imaginative explorations that are waiting for you to play with. Have you always wanted to describe yourself as “creative”? Being creative can benefit our daily lives by surrounding ourselves in beauty and expressing a unique sense of style. This aspect speaks to aspiring or established artists, writer, dancers and creative professionals who want to take newly-formed ideas to the next level and develop them into a finished project. Tap into the rewarding cycle of inspiration, exploration and creation.
Start your exploration
Spark your creativity with the following posts
- “We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire.” – George Sands Last night, I had a terrible time sleeping. I felt excitable but extremely tired. I wanted to
- A balanced individual lives from a sense of all-sidedness that allows for an open approach to interacting with the world and bends like the bamboo in the storm but finds one's strength in flexibility.
- "Do you ever wake up feeling stuck like there is this big gap between where you want to be and where you actually are. I feel that way this morning."
- There are many points in our lives where we feel lost. This is the beginning of reclaiming yourself again in powerful and inventive ways. You have not lost the way. You just have outgrown your previous path.
- "Hold fast to dreams For if dreams die Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly."
- This recipe for white pumpkin soup is perfect for a cold autumn day. It’s simple, healthy and delicious. This is a very versatile recipe, you can customize any way you want. Cube The Fresh Pumpkin: Using a large knife,
- Try No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating: I’ve always enjoyed Halloween. It’s a time for fun, when children wear costumes and go trick or treating to get sweet treats. Originally, jack-o’-lanterns were scary faces that were carved from turnips, potatoes or beets. The jack-o’-lanterns were
- Imagine yourself caught in the narrative of a memory that gave you great joy and is so full of happiness that you can feel it in your body. Notice and hold the excitement and joy from the recalled past.
- We are often lost in our past memories or projecting our fears into the future. Being present has become a challenge, but when we are grounded in the current moment and time, life rewards us with peace.
- Every situation is an opportunity to see myself. You take yourself with you everywhere, so who would you like to become in your daily adventures?
Additional Creativity Posts
For more insight, please click the link